[Open-infra-day] Schedule now up

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Mon Jan 30 22:07:15 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

All six speakers have confirmed and we now have a schedule up at:
http://scale.opensourceinfra.org/schedule.html

We also now have the @opensourceinfra Twitter account if you want to
follow/promote or whatever. I've been posting to it as we get speaker
confirmations and we'll continue to do updates over the next month,
and beyond.

And we really want to encourage people to register so we know what
kind of crowd to expect, whatever you can do to help drive that,
please do :) http://scale.opensourceinfra.org/register.html

Finally, a reminder that the site source is on GitLab, so if you see
an error or want to help with something, we're totally open to merge
requests! https://gitlab.com/open-source-infra/scale-site