[Scale-planning] Seeking a volunteer in or near torrance

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Dec 19 08:11:21 PST 2005

Hello,

One of our sponsors bawls has donated a few cases of their energy drink
to be used as raffle prizes at this year's event.
Their distributor Real Soda in Real Bottles is located in Torrance.
Would anyone who is out that way be willing to pick them up from their
location?

There is no rush on this.  It can be done in mid January.

Thanks,
Ilan

--
The Southern California Linux Expo (Feb 11-12, 2006) -- "We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and  the Linux community together in a way that no other conference does!"  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org