[Scale-planning] SCALE discussions

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Oct 23 19:55:50 PDT 2005

Most of the discussion has been taking place on other lists.  We will
make sure bring it back to scale-planning, so that everyone is in the loop.

At the moment both the speakers committee and community relations
committee are seeking contributions:

Call For Papers:  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/pr/pr_20050620.php
Call For .Orgs:    http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/pr/pr_20051017.php

Stay tuned.  We'll be updating the list of with other projects and news
shortly.

-Ilan