[Scale-planning] Computer Fair in Pomona This Weekend (12/16 - /17)

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Dec 15 16:30:16 PST 2006

Hello,

SCALE   has been offered a booth at the Computer Fair show in Pomona
this weekend.

Would anyone be interested in helping us man the booth?  The show runs
from 10am - 5pm on Saturday and Sunday (12/16 - 12/17).

Dates:  12/16 - 12/17/06

Location: Fairplex Building 7 in Pomona

We would appreciate anyone who is interested in joining us.  Feel free
to use this an an opportunity to promote any LUGs or other Linux /
open-source related projects you are involved in.

If you would like to join us please reply with your availability.

Regards,

Ilan

818-442-1865

--
The Southern California Linux Expo (Feb 10-11, 2007) -- "We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and  the Linux community together in a way that no other conference does!"  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org