[Scale-planning] So ... which hotel will SCALE be in ?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 3 23:29:41 PST 2006

Alex,

For various reasons we had to move the event from the Westin, down the
street to the Radisson.  A few announcements went out last week on this
issue, and you should be seeing another one shortly.

If you have a room reservation at the Westin:
1) The Westin should be contacting you shortly to help you move the
reservation to the Radisson.
2) The Westin will offer free shuttle service from their hotel to the
Radisson in case you choose not to switch hotels.

We appologize for any confusion this may have caused.

-Ilan