[Scale-planning] Room / Ride Share Board

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 17 19:50:22 PST 2006

We have put our room / ride share forum back online for this year's
show.  If you are interested in carpooling or sharing a room at the
hotel feel free to post in the forum.

The SCALE discount rate at the Radisson allows up to 4 people per room
for only $99 / night.  To get this rate mention SCALE or Southern
California Linux Expo when reserving your room.

-Ilan

--
The Southern California Linux Expo (Feb 11-12, 2006) -- "We are bringing businesses, academic institutions and  the Linux community together in a way that no other conference does!"  http://www.socallinuxexpo.org