[Scale-planning] Fwd: Re: SCALE

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Thu Jan 19 15:25:32 PST 2006

---- Russell Miller <rmiller at duskglow.com> wrote:
> I got this question (below) from Pamela Jones at groklaw, oddly enough.  How
> should I respond?
>
> I think a centralized place to put PDFs of handouts, etc., after the
> conference would be a teriffic idea.
>
> --Russell

Russell,

I believe Gareth said podcasts will be available after the show.  If she's interested, I would like to invite her to designate one or two people to work as "Press Reps" for Groklaw.  I sent an e-mail to the webmaster of her site with this request asking that it be forwarded to her.  I have yet to hear back from him/her.  Would you mind e-mailing her or giving me her e-mail so I can send it to her?

Thank you.

Jason Riker