[Scale-planning] Considering the show with PostgreSQL

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Aug 9 14:21:05 PDT 2007

Hello Joshua,

Thank you for your interest in SCALE.  We would be very interested in
having the postgres community submit presentations to our call for papers,
which is available here:
http://socallinuxexpo.org/scale6x/documents/scale6x-cfp.pdf

As far as having a separate track,  are you thinking about an event
similar to the PDXPUG PostgreSQL Day, which was held at OSCON/UbuntuLive ?

Regards,
Ilan