[Scale-planning] past year audio recordings?

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Sun Feb 18 14:39:36 PST 2007

ilan at fonz.net wrote:
> We have most of last years audio, but we have been running into problems with archive.org.
>
> We are currently looking for a hosting solution for last years audio, this years audio,  and scale 1x and 2x videos.  Recently a sponsor has come forward to offer space / bandwidth for this. I hope to have it ironed out asap.
>
> If anyone has any suggestions for hosting solutions let us know

bzip2'ing them and throwing them on socallinuxexpo.com will take too much
bandwidth?

I have the bandwidth for them on zig, but not the disk space...

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Never write it in C if you can do it in 'awk';
 Never do it in 'awk' if 'sed' can handle it;
 Never use 'sed' when 'tr' can do the job;
 Never invoke 'tr' when 'cat' is sufficient;
 Avoid using 'cat' whenever possible" -- Taylor's Laws of Programming