[Scale-planning] past year audio recordings?

Alex Perry alex.perry at ieee.org
Sun Feb 25 08:51:33 PST 2007

I'm not on video team.  If this isn't resolved by Monday, please send me
a note at work with relevant information (number and size of video and
audio files) and I'll try to get them officially added.  I know one of
the SREs that supports video, so I can get the technical issues resolved
quickly; the real question is whether we can make a "SCALE" section on
Google Video and fill it with full length recordings.