[Scale-planning] Open Source in Education Track at SCALE 6x

pele_smk pelesmk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:14:12 PST 2007

I work for a private university, The University of Advancing Technology in
Phoenix, AZ. We had a group of about 10 students make the journey to Scale5x
this year and I would like to say thank you, we had a great time. We
unfortunately missed the education talk held on the last day due to having
to make the drive back to Phoenix before classes started the next morning. I
would love to see an education track next year and I also would like to
volunteer my time to help anyway possible. Until then, thanks for a great
conference. See you next year.