[Scale-planning] past year audio recordings?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Feb 25 13:25:46 PST 2007

Reviewing the Google Video site, there are no limits as long as you use
the "desktop client" for uploading the files.

Russell, what would be the easiest way for us to try and get one of
those videos to upload?
Does you colleague have them anywhere easily accessible so that we can
give it a shot?

Ilan