[Scale-planning] Do you digg SCALE?

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Sat Nov 10 19:09:30 PST 2007

Joshua,

Sorry to hear that the PostgreSQL Day won't be happening at SCALE 6x, if there is interest there for pairing for the 2009 show we should definitely talk and plan early.

As fas as the PostgreSQL booth at 6x, I have your application and will be making the second round of announcements towards the end of November.  You should expect to see something then.

Debian has applied to exhibit and was accepted.

Thanks!
Gareth

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:04:46 -0800
"Joshua D. Drake" <jd at commandprompt.com> wrote: