[Scale-planning] SCaLE 6x exhibit shcedule

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 1 14:50:26 PST 2008

Jorge,

Happy New Year to you too!

The exhibit floor will be open on Saturday and Sunday, the 9th and 10th respectively.  Setup will available on Friday starting around noon, depending on the how quickly the room is setup.  Friday will be for the speciality sessions, the Women in Open Source, Open Source Software in Education and Open Source and Healthcare events.

Exhibitors can expect to see an exhibitor kit with all of this and other relevant information very soon.

Thanks!
Gareth

On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 14:31:44 -0800
"Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki at digintrans.com> wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Happy New Year to all. Hope everyone had a nice holiday. :)
>
> I am looking for exhibit dates/hours information, but could not find it
> on the SCaLE website. I was wondering if there was a show schedule
> somewhere. We have someone flying in from overseas who need to book a
> flight soon, so we specifically need to know (at least) if the exhibits
> run for two or three days (it is not clear from the info on the website).
>
> Can anyone please confirm if the exhibits start on Fri 2/8 or if they
> are only on the 2/9 and 10 weekend?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jorge Mare

Gareth J. Greenaway <g at socallinuxexpo.org>