[Scale-planning] [Fwd: FSF Pizza Party July 22nd]

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Jul 21 10:50:38 PDT 2008

FYI,

For anyone whose heading up to OSCON, the FSF is hosting a pizza party.

Gareth

Hi Gareth!
The Free Software Foundation is hosting a pizza party in Portland,
Oregon on Tuesday, July 22nd, 6:30-9:00pm. It's for FSF members and
friends. I hope you'll come and bring friends who are interested in
software freedom -- please forward this message to those folks.

FSF Associate Members (& friends!) Event
     July 22nd 6:30-9:00PM
     Old Town Pizza
     226 NW Davis St
     Portland, OR 97209

We aren't charging admission, but we do want you to become an FSF member
if you aren't already. Join online now,
<https://www.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/join_fsf>,
or bring a credit card or checkbook to the event.

After hearing about all the exciting things going on at the FSF, we know
you'll want to become an FSF member to support our work.

Benjamin Mako Hill, FSF board member, and Joshua Gay, campaigns manager,
are each going to address the crowd for a bit and then take some
questions. Refreshments include traditional cheese-covered pizza, vegan
pizza and beer.

Old Town Pizza is at 226 NW Davis, right next to the Old Town/Chinatown
MAX stop.

You don't have to RSVP, but it would be nice if you did.
Hope to see you there!

Deborah Nicholson
Membership Coordinator
fsf.org