[Scale-planning] Volunteers Needed For SCALE 8x!

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Feb 5 17:02:37 PST 2010

Greetings everyone,

SCALE 8x is fast approaching and in order to continue the long tradition
of it being a top notch show we need your help.  We're looking for
anyone who might be willing to lend a hand in a few different areas of
the show, these areas include registration,  speaker room introductions,
and tech.

We're looking for volunteers who have some experience with Audio Visual
equipment.  These volunteers would be responsible for placing the
wireless microphones on speakers prior to each session, performaing
sound checks before every session, verifying levels going into the
digital recorder, and then taking the hand held wireless around room
during Q&A session.

If you're interested in helping out, even for only a few hours, please
send an email to the appropriate address below.

General Volunteers: volunteers at socallinuxexpo.org
Audio Visual Volunteers: av at socallinuxexpo.org

Thanks!
Gareth