[Scale-planning] Party Night activity suggestions

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:58:42 PST 2012

SCaLE Planners and Chairs,

we've got a great party planned this year for saturday, 1/21,
9pm-midnight!  iXsystems, CityGrid, Media Temple, and Google are all
sponsoring this big event.

there is over thirteen thousand square feet down in the Plaza
Ballroom, and it's not all filled yet.  people asked for a few
activities that are more elaborate, and we've already contracted with
two companies to have those brought in.  but now that those are in
place, i'd like to add in more things we can stage ourselves.
especially, i have this great space right at the entrance that needs
something really exciting to greet people as they walk in.  any ideas?

...lori