[Scale-planning] Are there going to be MP3's of the talks available for download?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Jan 23 13:36:31 PST 2012

Hi Aleksey,

Most of the sessions had either audio or video recordings created of
them.  We are going to begin doing some light editing this week (cutting
to start and stop times, adjusting audio levels, etc).

Once that is complete we will have them online along with the presenter
slides.

In the mean time if you are going through SCALE withdrawals the SCALE 9x
video is still online at:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/video-audio-slides

Ilan