[Scale-planning] Game Night Model Trains

Marina King marinaking at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 11:18:46 PST 2013

Hi SCALE planners:

My name is Marina and I am on the SCALE Game Night planning committee. Is
anyone out there a participant in, or in contact with, a Los Angeles-area
train club? We have been talking about having a model train setup and
possible switching/shunting game. Please see the following link for more
info:

http://www.wymann.info/ShuntingPuzzles/

It may be too late for this year but thought I'd put out the idea. Would
attendees welcome this fun train obstacle course game?

Thank you for your input,

Marina
--
*Marina King