[Scale-planning] Dates and times of exhibits?

Gareth J. Greenaway g at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Jan 22 19:06:09 PST 2013

Hi Jean,

The exhibit floor will be open on Saturday & Sunday beginning at 10am,
closing on Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 4pm.  Friday will be open at
1pm for exhibitor setup only.

I'll be sending you the exhibitor information for Libre Office in the
next day or two.

Thanks!
Gareth

On 01/22/2013 05:07 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
> I'm organising the LibreOffice booth at SCALE 11x and cannot find
> anywhere on the website what times and dates the exhibit hall will be
> open or when setup is going to be available. Can someone tell me,
> please? I need to make travel arrangements (flights) as I am not local
> to LA.
>
> Thanks! --Jean Weber

SCALE 11X - February 22nd - 24th, 2013
This time it goes to 11!