[Scale-planning] Ardunios as Sensors at Conferences

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Mar 18 11:31:12 PDT 2013

There are badge companies that offer these instead of barcodes.  Last we
looked at it there were 2 concerns, the first is that the badge price
went from cents to dollars.  The second was privacy.  While I'm sure the
price has come down in the last 7 years, I dont expect the privacy
concerns have changed.