[Scale-planning] Tech: The good, the bad, and the ugly...

Ken scalezz at kemasa.com
Tue Feb 25 17:16:32 PST 2014

On Tuesday 25 February 2014, Lori Barfield wrote:
> i heard multiple comments about good network performance this year.  rock
> solid.

I got a talking to by a hotel guest who claimed that we were causing slow
Internet access for the hotel guests. He said that it took 40 seconds to load
a web page, which is about what I saw last year on Wednesday using the hotel
network, so ...

He did not want to listen to anything, just wanted to complain to someone
wearing an orange shirt I guess :-).

--

						 K.