[Scale-planning] Key Signing Party

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Tue Jan 7 18:49:13 PST 2014

On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 06:45:33PM -0800, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
> Hey Phil,
>
> Any thoughts on this year's keysigning party this year? Do we need to
> update the descriptions for last year?
> Given we run the game night downstairs, we may want to move the conga
> line somewhere else so that you guys can avoid interruptions.

There were a ton of bugs and feature requests.... whether we can get those in
or not will change what we do.

Did Lei check in the code yet? It's been 3 years. :)

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss