[Scale-planning] Installfest proctors needed

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Wed Dec 2 14:43:43 PST 2015

Because we've added space to SCALE this year, we've expanded our training
efforts and are now running Linux installfests on both Saturday and
Sunday.   So we need a few more proctors for the installfests.

Duties -
Wander around during morning installation, providing assistance and
answering questions.
Wander around during the afternoon admin training session answering
questions.

(if we have enough proctors, we can split duties so one person only has to
help out a half-day).

Prerequisites:

   - Good spoken and written English
   - 2-3 years
   ​minimum ​
   experience with an RPM-based Linux distro
   - Comfortable with command line utilities

Thanks!

Orv Beach
SCALE Training Chair​