[Scale-planning] Local News Hookup

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Tue Dec 15 10:07:51 PST 2015

Also the "politicians and business leaders" need IT to succeed... Linux is now THEE OS.Does he know what OS is, and what it means?
Education of people still able to avoid IT may be another answer too.
Who out there is a great teacher and wants to get the world, or at least Pasadena in the know about IT & Linux?
Best,Shawn