[Scale-planning] Call for Volunteers - Proofreading Abstracts and Bios

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sun Nov 22 02:25:56 PST 2015

Hello,

We've nearly finalized the SCALE schedule and session selections. The
next step we generally take in planning is to proofread bios and
abstracts ahead of sending them off to print in the final program. With
several hundred sessions/abstracts to review it helps to split up the
abstracts and bios between us for review.  Many hands make light work, etc.

If this is something you might be interested in helping with, please
watch this github ticket here:
https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/143

We'll be posting more details on how to get involved shortly.

Thanks for everyone's help this year!

Regards,

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair