[Scale-planning] Hello everybody

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Thu Oct 29 09:28:18 PDT 2015

On 10/29/2015 03:23 AM, SCALE Planning List wrote:

> Hello Everybody.
>
> My name is Bahruz Ibrahimov. I'm from Azerbaijan. I'm working in "Azerbaijan
> Education Network" as Network Security Engineer.
>
> I'm ready to help you about Scale
>
> please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further

Hi Bahruz,

Thanks for volunteering!

The biggest thing we need help with is volunteers the day of to shepperd
attendees, introduce speakers, check people in, etc.

There's a signup form for volunteering on the web-page, if you haven't done
that, it's a great place to start.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss