[Scale-planning] [Volunteer Opportunity] Design Banner Ads

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Fri Oct 30 22:45:17 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

First I wanted to welcome the large group of new comers to
scale-planning. We appreciate your joining in the adventure that is
SCALE planning.
As promised, we will be posting here more often about how planning is
coming along and where help is needed.

With that in mind, we've recently arranged to run banner ads on a number
of websites focused on linux, open source, devops, and other related
topics where we can reach potential attendees.   To take advantage of
this though we need some help in creating the banner ads and other
creative to be used there.

https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/130
https://github.com/socallinuxexpo/SCALE-Design/issues/133

We've been given the following specs for ads. Preferably in PNG, but JPG
is acceptable as well.

728x90
160x600
300x250

160x600

While we don't need ads for all of these sizes, the more sizes we
provide the better chance we have of being included in the various sites
rotations.

With that in mind if you'd like to take a stab at one or more of the
pieces we'd love your help.

Thanks!
Ilan

--