[Scale-planning] Possible Keynote? Greenwave

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Fri Apr 22 11:44:42 PDT 2016

fyi -

Saw an interesting video... probably worth watching to see how it comes
along..

<http://greenwave.org/>
http://greenwave.org/

http://greenwave.org/about-us/press/

checkout their video on Huffington post, where they mention open sourcing
the tech
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/greenwave-underwater-3d-farming_us_571512d0e4b06f35cb702794

http://greenwave.org/community/

*"GreenWave is at it’s core open source.  Quicker time to market, more
reliable & robust solutions are developed when everyone has a hand in it.
Open source does not mean that we won’t see economic benefits. As a matter
of fact, we believe that an open source approach means more opportunity for
everyone involved."*

Thank You
Matti