[Scale-planning] Organization Lists and Block Diagrams

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Thu Apr 28 12:23:28 PDT 2016

Understand there is a GitHub repository for SCALE to which I have yet to
gain access - Help Please.

For Continuity of Operations, it would be valuable to have lists or org
charts of functions and players so us lower experience level folks could
better continue the show (yearly and event).

Is there somewhere to fish for this?

My main interest is Technical and AV content, so I was looking for some
data elements:

MAYBE the Web crew might want to build some private/tech page space for
 - people (per team) lists and responsibilities,
 - equipment lists with locations, poc,
 - servers (server parameters),
 - binaries,
 - code sources,
 - task management,
 - work breakdowns,
 - who are 1st and 2nd on each of those,
 - interface boundaries with other teams (AV, Web, ... )
 - flow charts for show time
 - flow charts for year round work
 - lead times to our various now and later tasks ..
 - watchthatpage shows me daily changes to www.soclalinixexpo.org, what or
who  qualifies info for appearing on that update?

 R/  Everett Batey / Skype: wa6cre-10 / efbatey at gmail.com
    (805) 616-2471 / G-Talk/Twitter: efbatey / CrisisLinks
http://bit.ly/cw95Um
      Please visit So Calif Linux Expo http://www.socallinuxexpo.org