[Scale-planning] Tracks - do we have ways to determine interest when sizing rooms?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Aug 2 18:24:01 UTC 2016

Its not something we've offered in the past.  Happy to discuss it, although
the majority of our rooms are about the same size at this point. They're
all either 150 or 250.  With a few exceptions we use for classroom setup.
They keynote room is larger of course.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA