[Scale-planning] speaker info on badges

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Wed Aug 10 16:57:30 UTC 2016

moin moin,

https://twitter.com/cczona/status/687654996112990208

That came up in the SeaGL channel.

As was pointed out, schedule changes happen and updates would be
difficult. SCaLE has been great about not having changes, so that's less
of an issue :).

However, for me, as a speaker, the main reason I want info on my badge is
for others who want to go to my talks, so I would actually prefer a QR
code with a link to either my talk page or my speaker page, which would
then have easy to use links for calendar entry and/or guidebook entry.

I actually meant to do that on my own last year :), but didn't get to it
:(.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans