[Scale-planning] Collaboration tools

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Aug 12 04:15:31 UTC 2016

Most of our teams are using github wikis or google docs at this point for
sharing notes, and github issues for tickets/work tracking.  Would ideally
like to keep to these so that we're not spread across too many different
tools.

In terms of chat we've got slack setup. Happy to invite anyone that need
access.

-Ilan