[Scale-planning] Track ideas at future SCaLEs and Q about track leads

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Aug 16 10:39:29 UTC 2016

I dont believe we've confirmed a business track yet.  At this point we're
asking anyone proposing new tracks to help write a brief abstract describe
the track and the types of sessions it would include similar to this:
https://gist.github.com/irabinovitch/215e6761994e6c4a1f24fad842a687d4

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA