[Scale-planning] Track ideas at future SCaLEs and Q about track leads

der.hans verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Fri Aug 26 06:43:55 UTC 2016

Am 25. Aug, 2016 schwätzte Mx Siltanen so:

moin moin Matti,

> I'll put together a proposed abstract for a CxO level track, Richard and
> Der Hans please review it, and I will also ask Joe Devon to review it.

OK, glad to help!

> imho it is critical that we have CxO level topics to get more buy in from
> the industry to make a stronger SCALE event.
>
> I would like to see this track on Thru, that way when the CxOs can see the
> value of SCaLE they will still have an opportunity to send their employees
> to SCALE for Friday, perhaps even Sat and Sunday.

Thursday works for me.

> If we want to have small and medium business topics then I would like to
> see that in a separate track.

I'm in favor of concentrating on one business track for 2017. Let me know
how I can help.

ciao,

der.hans

> Thank You
> Matti
>

> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 7:20 AM, der.hans <
> Verteiler+scale-planning at lufthans.com> wrote:
>
>> Am 16. Aug, 2016 schwätzte Ilan Rabinovitch so:
>>
>> moin moin Ilan,
>>
>> I dont believe we've confirmed a business track yet.  At this point we're
>>> asking anyone proposing new tracks to help write a brief abstract describe
>>> the track and the types of sessions it would include similar to this:
>>> https://gist.github.com/irabinovitch/215e6761994e6c4a1f24fad842a687d4
>>>

>> An enterprise track is listed on the cfp highlighting small and large
>> businesses asking for real world examples.
>>
>> If you're looking for someone for that track, then Richard and I will
>> propose an abstract. If someone is already leading that track, then we
>> want to volunteer to help.
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>>

>> Ilan Rabinovitch
>>> Conference Chair
>>> Southern California Linux Expo
>>> 877-831-2569 x110 Voice
>>> 818-442-1865 Mobile
>>> ilan at linuxfests.org Email
>>>
>>> ---
>>> Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
>>> upcoming events:
>>> DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
>>> Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
>>> SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA
>>>
>>> On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 1:50 AM, der.hans <
>>> verteiler+scale-planning at lufthans.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Am 10. Jun, 2016 schwätzte SCALE Planning List so:

>> --
>> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
>> #  Science is magic explained. - der.hans

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Im Zweifelsfall wähle das am interessantesten. -- der.hans