[Scale-planning] Track ideas at future SCaLEs and Q about track leads

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:19:01 UTC 2016

Hi Lori,

Would be delighted to have you and anyone else interested help out.

I think the track will evolve over time, the principle goal imho is to have
compelling content for CxO types.

This is to balance out SCaLE and help ensure engagement and sponsorships.

As we grow and evolve the beginner and NG tracks we should imho also do so
for the top end, as potential sponsors always ask me about influencers and
decision makers.

I'll be working on a draft today and we can use that as a starting point.

Thank You
Matti