[Scale-planning] Follow up from OSSIE @ SCALE13X

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Mon Feb 15 21:15:37 PST 2016

Am 15. Feb, 2016 schwätzte SCALE Planning List so:

moin moin,

not sure why they have today's date on an article from a couple of years
ago.

Wish I had made Allan's talk last year, a shame we don't have video.

Here's Fredi's TEDxPhoenix talk from a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KAztKIt5CI

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Backups are irrelevant. Only restorals matter." -- der.hans