[Scale-planning] Nice compliment for SCALE and our volunteers

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sun Jan 31 21:45:34 PST 2016

I've been working my way through the SCALE videos and came across a nice compliment to us volunteers and SCALE at the end of John Hawley's talk "Failure is half the fun of success."
It starts around 45:18 of the hour-long video, or it's in the last minute or so of the video, if you're looking at the trimmed version.
https://youtu.be/SDTRIMCTY6M
https://youtu.be/SDTRIMCTY6M?t=45m18s

"I hoped you enjoyed SCALE.  I hoped you enjoyed the talks.  And if you did, please let the volunteers know you appreciated SCALE because good Lord, I've been watching them work their asses off all weekend and watching them work their asses off for months to pull this all off and honestly this is one of the best conferences I've ever been to, and I go to a *lot* of conferences."

Lanl.dang at ymail.comA/V