[Scale-planning] Track ideas at future SCaLEs and Q about track leads

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Mon Jun 6 17:52:45 PDT 2016

Hi Lan,

Please let your connections know we would really like to see something
along this line at SCaLE and are very interested in working with anyone who
is also interested to help make it happen, hopefully we can find like
minded people who will have time to help out.

I think it is completely possible - it's only 5 talks or so for a day for a
track, just need to reachout to the community members who would like to
help make this happen ;-)

Thank You
Matti