[Scale-planning] Elastic CFP listing

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Fri Jun 10 00:46:03 PDT 2016

Thanks Hans. I think we're still a few days away from getting ours
online, but we should definitely submit.

Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at
LinuxFests.org's upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA