[Scale-planning] Science data track (Was Re: Track ideas at future SCaLEs and Q about track leads

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Thu Jun 16 01:33:54 PDT 2016

We'd need someone to write one so that it can be included in the call for
papers.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA