[Scale-planning] Do we want a table at the ISSA-LA summit May 19 – 20, 2016 at the Universal City Hilton LA CA

SCALE Planning List scale-planning at lists.linuxfests.org
Sat May 14 11:34:22 PDT 2016

Hi,

ISSA-LA summit has asked if we would like to have a table top during the
event.
( "booth" - but just a table top - some events they have 1/2 table ( OWASP
LA ) )

iirc it would be on May 20th, and we'd need to man the table top provide
some info on SCALE ( banner would be nice )

please let me know if anyone would like to help me do this.
( you'd get a comp pass for May 20th )

ISSA LA shares one of the org booths at SCaLE with OWASP-LA and CDA-LA

thank you
matti