[Scale-planning] SCALE CFP Closing on 11/15

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 18:27:48 UTC 2016

Q: Results from CFP... did we get enough?

What areas do we need more coverage?

As I am experimenting more with twitter for outreach I am encountering
possible people to invite to participate with SCALE 15x and it would be
good to know if there are areas which I may encourage greater participation.

btw - Most of my focus currently is Open Data, Big Data, DevOps, and
Info-Sec related.

Thank you
Matti