[Scale-planning] Santa Clara next week

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Oct 20 15:51:08 UTC 2016

I'm normally based in Santa Clara, but am traveling next week.  Being the
bay area theres a dozen meetups a night.  I'd recommend checking Meetup.com

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
DevOps Days SV -  June 24-25, 2016 - Mountain View, CA
Texas Linux Fest - July 8-9, 2016, Austin TX
SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA