[Scale-planning] SCALE Cxo / Business track - Re: Track ideas at future SCaLEs and Q about track leads

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 01:46:56 UTC 2016

Hi,

fyi -
Spoke to Mark Shuttleworth in person at the Juju Summit if he would be
available to present for the CxO / Business track we are planning, and he
mentioned that SCALE 15x in March 2-5th collides with MWC ( Mobile World
Congress ends March 2  ) and that would impact his availability.

https://www.mobileworldcongress.com/

Thank You
Matti