[Scale-planning] Promoting SCALE at DTLA Mini Maker Faire

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Dec 5 17:45:38 UTC 2017

We have some ads up on volunteer match. The linkedin integration looks
interesting.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at
LinuxFests.org's upcoming events:
* SCALE 16x - March 2018 - Pasadena, CA