[Scale-planning] Cryptoparty?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:19:16 UTC 2017

I don't know much about cryptology, but really want to learn!  I would be happy to help organize such an event if given a list of "experts" we expect to be at SCaLE that could make it work and a time and room to do it that won't conflict with all the other great activities going on.

We could keep it very simple but useful... email security and encryption (BYOL), and cell phone security (BYOP) would be good for starters. Maybe security on social networks would also be useful.

Would anyone like to co-chair this event? Can anyone suggest names of people who would be great for teaching these concepts?

Caryl