[Scale-planning] SCALE Next Generation (Youth Track) Playground - Call for Volunteers

Avni Khatri avni at kidsoncomputers.org
Thu Feb 16 15:07:19 UTC 2017

Hi Zach - The event will take place at the Pasadena (Los Angeles, CA area)
Convention Center at SCALE with the rest of the conference. There will be
wifi access at the convention center. From my experience at last year's
conference, the wifi is quite good there. You can read more about the
conference here: https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x

Thanks!
Avni