[Scale-planning] OSSIE folks any of you participating in Educelerate LA: EdTech Meetup

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 20:02:24 UTC 2017

OK... just sent a link to the OSSIE at SCaLE 15Xflyer (http://bit.ly/2ktcPnS) Maybe they can distribute it to their list.

Caryl

OSSIE Flyer2<http://bit.ly/2ktcPnS>
bit.ly
At The Pasadena Convention Center 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101 Thursday March 2 - Sunday March 5, 2017 Learn about some of the many ways open source software can be used in education, business, the home and much more with interesting tech presentations all weekend including tracks for:...

<http://bit.ly/2ktcPnS>).