[Scale-planning] Volunteer with ADHD denied visa waiver to attend SCaLE and help with the olpc2.0 booth!

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 21:52:23 UTC 2017

Hi All...

Here's an update on the situation with our volunteer from England who was turned back because he is ADHD. Senator Diane Feinstein's casework assistance office in San Francisco helped resolve this matter. Unfortunately the clearance came through 30 min after his scheduled flight left. But, he was able to rebook and will be attending the conference after all!

Stop by booth #530 at SCaLE to meet him. He will be there helping us introduce the lastest version of Sugarizer to the public. Bring your devices*  too so you can download and test it. We advertise that it is "Sugar that runs on any device." Let's find out if it runs on yours!

Caryl

*Phones and tablets plus there is an online version that will run in your computer's browser.